Everyday Banking From Any Device
From every device you use, the look and feel is the same making it much more user friendly. Our Online and Mobile Banking experience offers you access to your accounts 24- hours a day, 7 days a week. It's free, convenient and easy to use.
Our Online Banking experience offers you access to your accounts from your laptop or personal computer.
- Access your checking, savings and loan accounts
- Enhanced security features. Two Factor Authentication (2FA)- Receive a text or phone call with a code to enter as part of the login process or when a high risk transaction is being completed. Phone calls do not come directly from Lake Elmo Bank.
- Real time view of transactions
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts instantly
- Transfers funds to an external account
- Make digital payments for bills or personal payments
- Money Manager
- Live Chat feature available Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, excluding holidays
Allows you all the convenience of online banking using a smartphone or tablet instead of a laptop or desktop computer.
Before starting the auto-enrollment process, please make sure you have the following information available. Auto-Enrollment is for consumer accounts only.
- Your account number at Lake Elmo Bank
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- The email address on file with us
If you are a business customer or would rather not use the Auto-Enrollment process, please contact us at 651.777.8365.
From your mobile device, download Lake Elmo Bank’s App by selecting your store icon below.
- Pay a Business (check or electronic)
- Pay a Person (check, email or electronic)
- Send a Gift Check for a special occasion or personalize donation
- You have the option to send a one-time or recurring bill payment
- Receive some bills if the payee offers e-Bills
Learn More About Bill Pay
E-STATEMENTS ARE FREE!
- Receive your statements faster
- Store 18 months of statements in one place online
- Reduce the risk of fraud from someone stealing your paper statement from your mailbox
- Download or print your statements
TO ENROLL FOR E-STATEMENTS
- Login to your online banking account and select "Documents"
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Complete the five steps
- Under the Statements and Notices, tab select the statement and notices you wish to receive electronically
- Each time a new statement is available to view, an email will be sent to the email address you entered during the enrollment process
With Money Manager, you can quickly view all your accounts in one place. Add any account you can access online including those at other financial institutions allowing you a complete picture of your finances. To learn more about Money Manager click here.
For the best user experience, we recommend using the most current version of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
Internet Explorer is not compatible with our online banking