Regular Part-time Tellers
15-25 hours per week
Positions available in Stillwater, Lake Elmo and Oakdale
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday-Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Both daytime and closing shifts are available. The ideal candidate will be able to work the position year-round (this is not a seasonal position) for at least 2 years.
- Day Shifts: Most day shifts will start between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and end between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday).
- Closing Shifts: Most closing shifts must be available to work until 6:15 p.m. (Monday - Friday).
- Saturdays: All tellers must be able to work Saturdays from 8:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Schedules are generally available 3 weeks in advance.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Previous teller/cash handling experience helpful, but we are willing to train.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Position requires working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (for email) and the internet.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extremely approachable and friendly.
- Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively handle financial transactions.
- Strong attention to detail.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Processing assigned customer transactions in a timely, accurate manner, consistently following established procedures and helping to maintain a positive, favorable image of the Bank as a responsible business operation.
- Provide internal and external customers personal service by striving to meet their needs in a timely and friendly manner.
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment by working cooperatively and effectively as a member of the Lake Elmo Bank team.
Affirmative Action| Equal Opportunity Employer
11465 39th Street North, Lake Elmo MN 55042 or e-mail