We believe our employees are our most valuable resource. We pledge to support our employees in their personal growth and are committed to providing a positive and productive work environment.
We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits. In order to be considered a candidate for posted positions, you must complete and submit a Lake Elmo Bank Employment Application. Please click here to submit your application and/or resume on the Lake Elmo Bank career site.
Affirmative Action | Equal Opportunity Employer
Full-Time Operations Support Assistant
Location: Lake Elmo Office
Reports to: Assistant Vice President-Operations Manager
Type: Regular Full Time Hourly (eligible for overtime)
Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday (1-hour lunch)
This is a great opportunity if you are a team player with a positive attitude, have an aptitude for technology and are looking to take the next step in your banking career! Training will be provided!
The Operations Support Assistant will primarily provide customer service and administrative support of the Electronic Banking and Operations departments. This includes but is not limited to:
- Start of day and end of day processing using Bank software.
- Processing ACH, credit card payments and maintenance reports.
- Assisting personal and business customers on the phone with electronic banking products.
- Reviewing and analyzing high risk customers.
- Preparation of mailing bank statements.
- Daily postage machine processing.
- Ordering supplies.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required.
- 2 years of previous banking experience preferred.
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but NOT required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness.
- Familiarity with general banking regulations.We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits, including participation in the Bank’s Employee Stock Option Plan.
Lake Elmo Bank, an independent community bank in the east metro Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Trust Officer located at our Oakdale, MN office.
Type: Regular Full Time Salaried; Monday-Friday
The Trust Officer is responsible for tax reporting, assisting with the preparation of tax returns, managing trust investments and assisting with the administration of trust accounts.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Preferred candidate will have an accounting, finance or legal background; Bachelor’s Degree or post graduate education or two to four years related experience.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a financial and/or investment advising role preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage trust investments and prepare tax reports.
- Ability to perform analysis of financial statements and operational reports for businesses and properties held in trusts.
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Position requires good time management and problem solving skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide internal and external customers personal service by striving to meet their needs in a timely and friendly manner.
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment by working cooperatively and effectively as a member of the Lake Elmo Bank team.
We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits, including participation in the Bank’s Employee Stock Option Plan.