We believe our employees are our most valuable resource. We pledge to support our employees in their personal growth and are committed to providing a positive and productive work environment.
We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits. In order to be considered a candidate for posted positions, you must complete and submit a Lake Elmo Bank Employment Application. Please click here to submit your application and/or resume on the Lake Elmo Bank career site.
Affirmative Action | Equal Opportunity Employer
MARKETING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/TELLER
Lake Elmo Bank, an independent community bank in the east metro Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Marketing Administrative Assistant/Teller position located at our Stillwater, MN office.
Type: Regular Full Time Hourly (eligible for overtime); Monday-Friday
The Marketing Administrative Assistant/Teller supports the VP/Marketing Director, by assisting in an effort to plan, organize and implement marketing strategies as established in the Lake Elmo Bank Strategic Plan. This position also requires providing Teller services through processing assigned customer transactions in a timely, accurate manner and consistently following established procedures to help and maintain a favorable image of the Bank.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Previous teller and/or administrative support experience preferred. Marketing experience a plus.
- Associate’s degree or higher; and/or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assist with the review and production process of print and electronic marketing communications as advised by the VP/Marketing Director.
- Maintain corporate file of ad/media clippings for compliance review, both electronic and print.
- Maintain and manipulate reports and mailing lists as needed.
- Assist the VP/Marketing Director with the financial institutions electronic media marketing channels.
- Provide data content management which includes maintaining the Bank’s intranet and website.
- Provide administrative support to the VP/Marketing Director as needed.
- Provide back-up to the Administrative Assistant/Events Coordinator.
- Everyday customer transactions to include deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, coin processing, loan payments and more.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Position requires good time management and ability to independently problem solve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
- Provide internal and external customers personal service by striving to meet their needs in a timely and friendly manner.
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment by working cooperatively and effectively as a member of the Lake Elmo Bank team.
- Support the community by active participation in worthwhile community projects.
We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits, including participation in the Bank’s Employee Stock Option Plan.