We believe our employees are our most valuable resource. We pledge to support our employees in their personal growth and are committed to providing a positive and productive work environment.
We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits. In order to be considered a candidate for posted positions, you must complete and submit a Lake Elmo Bank Employment Application. Please click here to submit your application and/or resume on the Lake Elmo Bank career site.
Affirmative Action | Equal Opportunity Employer
Lake Elmo Bank, an independent community bank in the east metro Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Credit Analyst located at our Lake Elmo, MN office.
Type: Regular Full Time Hourly (eligible for overtime); Monday-Friday
The Credit Analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting financial data of prospective and existing commercial borrowers and preparing credit displays for review. Ideal candidate is looking for a position in a traditional community bank supporting lenders in a growing commercial lending department.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Preferred candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret tax returns, financial reports, online public information and legal documents. Experience with commercial real estate a plus.
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positon requires good time management and problem solving skills; along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide internal and external customers personal service by striving to meet their needs in a timely and friendly manner.
- Good working knowledge of standard business computer programs; spreadsheet program experience is a plus.
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment by working cooperatively and effectively as a member of the Lake Elmo Bank team.
We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits, including participation in the Bank’s Employee Stock Option Plan. In order to be considered a candidate for this position, please complete an application by clicking here.
Part-time Teller – Afternoons
Lake Elmo Bank, an Independent Community Bank, has immediate openings for Part-time Tellers. We are looking for candidates who are friendly, professional, dependable, courteous and outgoing with excellent customer service skills. Ability to effectively handle financial transactions. Attention to detail is required. Paid training will be provided.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday-Friday (2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. preferred) as well as a rotating Saturday schedule from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. with year round availability.
Please click here to apply!
Part-time Teller – Days
Lake Elmo Bank, an Independent Community Bank, has immediate openings for Part-time tellers. We are looking for candidates who are friendly, professional, dependable, courteous and outgoing with excellent customer service skills. Ability to effectively handle financial transactions. Attention to detail is required. Previous teller/cash handling experience helpful, but we are willing to train.
Hours scheduled will be between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Position includes rotating Saturday schedule from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, as well as possible office rotation between our three offices. The part-time position is approximately 26-28 hours/3-4 days per week.
Please click here to apply!