Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Note: The application deadline for the PPP Loans has been extended from 03/31/2021 to 05/31/2021.
First Time Borrowers
The PPP First Draw loan is a private loan which are fully backed by the SBA, designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- Review the PDF form for First Draw Paycheck Protection Loans.
- Complete the PPP First Time Application PDF Form
- Complete the Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income Application
Second Time Borrowers
The PPP Second Draw loan is a new coronavirus assistance loan available through the PPP loan program. Small businesses that have already taken out a PPP loan and used up the funds would be able to apply for another loan through this program.
- Review the PDF form for Second Draw Paycheck Protection Loans
- Complete the PPP Second Draw Borrower Application
PPP Loan Forgiveness
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508S
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508