effortlesssm for business
At Lake Elmo Bank, we have taken extra care to make your account change process virtually Effortlesssm! Our bankers will work with you every step of the way to make sure your new account is opened and your automatic transactions are switched over.
open your account
Only one person needs to be present at the account opening; however, please bring the following information.
• Legal Business Name
• Federal Tax Identification Number
• Filed Certificate of Assumed Name
• Filed Articles of Incorporation or appropriate documents for your business entity.
• Full Names and Titles of all Signers on the Account
• Personal information for each signer
Lake Elmo Bank Routing Number: 091910196
Lake Elmo Bank
11465 39th Street North
Post Office Box 857
Lake Elmo MN 55042-0857
Use this Effortlesssm Checklist when changing your automatic transactions. Your bank statement will help you identify those items. Each company initiating automatic transactions will need your Lake Elmo Bank checking account number and the banks routing number. Many may require a voided check or deposit slip from your new account.
• Trash Removal
• Insurance Premiums
Submit your new Lake Elmo Bank Account Number and Routing Number to the following:
• Electronic Payroll Processor
• Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) www.EFTPS.gov
• Electronic State Tax Payment System
• Credit Card Processor - VISA/Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, Diners Club
• Any business/person who is currently submitting payment to you electronically
• Any business/organization that you currently submit payment to electronically
• Wire Transfer Transactions
LEB Business Checks Directsm
Enjoy the convenience of ordering your checks directly through Lake Elmo Bank. We offer plenty of choices when making your selections. Contact a Personal Banker to get started!
To avoid overlap and duplication in your check register, provide us with desired starting numbers for new Lake Elmo Bank checks. If possible, please bring a copy of your current checks and deposit slips to your Personal Banker at account opening.
If you are printing your own checks, please bring a sample to the Bank for testing the compatibility with our computer processing equipment.
Be sure to notify your employees of our Lake Elmo, Stillwater and Oakdale office locations for convenient payroll check cashing purposes.
Encourage your employees to open a Benefit Checking account. We offer the employees of our business customers a checking account with some great benefits.
online banking & bill pay
Please sign up for Online Banking. You will be able to view your account balances, activity, cleared checks and more - anytime day or night.
Enjoy the convenience of e•statements. It's safe, easy and you can view your bank statements online. Sign up today.
close other account
We recommend you leave your old account open for at least 2 months, until you have verified that all of your automatic transactions have been switched to Lake Elmo Bank and all outstanding checks have cleared.
You may contact our Customer Service Department at 651.773.4700 or for easy access to your accounts 24 hours a day, please sign up for our free Internet Banking.